1. Add some character and add texture to your walls with peel-and-stick wall panels.
2. Create a charming accent wall with peel-and-stick paper.
3. Upgrade your countertops to faux granite with a DIY paint kit instead of spending a fortune to replace it.
4. Reseal all those cracks in your tub and tile with caulking and make your bathroom look new again.
5. Update recess lighting without doing any electrical work with magnetic shades.
6. Install crown molding to help make your home look historic and charming.
7. Adding a fresh coat of paint to get that pop of color (or get rid of it) will give your home a touch-up without costing you a fortune.
8. Get the stainless-steel appliances you've always wanted at a fraction of the price with paint.
9. Add privacy and a touch of elegance, and make your windows look super expensive, with with "leaded-glass" film.
10. Paint your cabinets to give your kitchen that just-remodeled feeling for pennies versus what it would cost to replace them.